New features for Tyger 1.1.4
Posted January 26, 2007on:
I have been working on the new features for the next release of Tyger which is projected to be release sometime this weekend ready for Monday. We have packed it full of new features so I thought I would let have a little taster:-
- Edit Bug Notes
- Delete Bug Notes
- Delete Uploaded Files
- Added total number of bug notes to the ‘ViewReport’ page.
- Have replaced ‘delete’ text links on the front end with images with Alpha Transparency to blend nicely with all status colours.
- Form validation added to Search Query
- Custom number of rows displayed now customisable from the admin panel.
- Closed bug email now included the bug summary.
Here are a few more features that are still to be added this evening and over teh weekend which are as follows:
- Password Encryption (both methods SHA1 & MD5)
- Links to show/hide closed bugs on ‘View Bugs’
- Remember my password system. (not confirmed as yet)
- Fast Jump to note numbers. (Named Ancors)
I have also resolved all known bugs to-date (Bugs reported by myself and users at our bug tracking system:- http://bugs.tygerbt.com)
For more infomation or to visit the homepage please goto: http://www.tygerbt.com.